Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Z CARS MISSING!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 pm 

Just by looking at the Memberlist and then at the Member Rides forums, we can tell there are some Z cars missing!

That means some of you haven't sent us any photos of your baby to enjoy. Some of us probably feel that other members who own multiple cars (or Dave, who owns a STABLE), sort of make-up for not sending in your photo.

Not true.

Z cars come in all conditions and degrees of "presentability". The beauty of this club is that no matter what shape your car has attained (or fallen to!), SOME of us will love it. Having a pristine 99-point restoration is a beautiful thing, but I'd be afraid to drive one. Owning a 40-pt car I could drive everyday and enjoy holds more beauty for me, and to many others.
A very wise man I met once compared owning a Z car to owning a classic acoustic guitar; the more you use it, the more you really appreciate its beauty.

Grab a camera and take a shot of your dirty, beat-up, daily driver or stripped-down car TODAY and submit it for us to enjoy! If you find you can't live with the sight of your car posted in that shape, it might give you incentive to do better things for it! Make it the way you want it and post a Before and After comparison. Dave Russell's exquisite 240 #0958 started out as a stripped down hull hiding under a tarp ~ and he showed it that way! It's hard not to admire someone who loves a Z car enough to fix every foot of it.

Let us know about your car. Show us how it started and how far you've gotten with it to date. We need the missing cars!

ALSO: with the 1st Annual CTZCC car show nearing, please take a moment to ensure YOU're registered! We know we have some new members (and regrettably, some older ones) who have still not posted an Introduction for themselves, or pics of their cars. As we advertise our upcoming "Biggest Event of the Year", let's make absolutely certain we have everyone listed and identified in the New Member Intros.

We did such a tremendous job last month of using and expanding the Website, that it drew in more members than we ever had join in a single month. This month promises to meet that achievement, if not exceed it.
LET'S MAKE SURE WE ALL GET OURSELVES ON THE NEW MEMBERS INTRO PAGE!!!

If you're having any trouble Posting photos or text in any of the Website areas, just punch my "PM" button (below) and leave me a personal message. We'll work it out together.

Thanks everyone ~
PLEASE help us find those missing cars!

Z Ya!
Frank T
Membership Director
HLS30-02807 04/70