Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:05 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 pm 

My sister came up with an idea to help female cancer victims to have fuller hair so they can save face, and feel better about them selves...and she dropped a lot of money to patent this idea.... I would love to see my sister have the best luck with this product. Of course the marketer's changed everything that my sister was shooting for...probably to market it to a larger market....to make more money for them.... they even changed the name to just give it a flare. As of right now it's still in the grey area of the marketing communities...and still the investors are watching it to see if there is a need for it or not. This is the crunch week for this product...so the word for it, and the want for it must show a need for to go into real production.

Here is the link for the trial vid...

http://vimeo.com/9416258

and it's lame, but try to find out which chick is my niece...

and for this to work..... just ask your GF, Mom, sister, aunt, Grandmother, and see if they would be interested in trying it...and have them look at this website .... https://www.buytexastail.com/flare/next and click around...and possibly click the buy button. It's not in production yet, so they will be sent some sort of an email saying that it will be a 6 week back-order....if your loved one would want one...then just buy it...and give them some thing that they can toss into the closet that joins the other stuff they bought and didn't like.... but there might be that person that might use it...and use it sometimes....

Please spread the word... copy paste and post this some where else... if for a pun, or for a real post to help those with no or little hair... Jokes make more post's... anything will help my sister that has watched her husband go into layoffs for half a year.

Also Known As Clayton Pace