Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:02 am 

Cleaning out the garage!
Stumbled over a cache of long-forgotten classic OEM Z parts which will not fit my car. Most of these items are NIB, unopened, in pristine condition, just as they were received from Datsun. Most fit only the first 560 240Zs made in 1969, a few 510s and certain Roadsters. All were dropped from the Datsun/Nissan parts catalog on 01Jan70.

For immediate sale are:

Complete set of six piston return springs, new in box, unopened, NLA ($180 o.b.o).

Complete set of four ANSA exhaust high speed muffler bearings, still sealed in original paper and greased, NLA ($90 o.b.o).

Gallon bottle of original Datsun/Nissan turn signal fluid (0W-5wt), unopened, still sealed (Includes measuring cup) NLA ($45 o.b.o.)

Complete set of six in-line spark plug dehumidifiers, new in box, unwrapped. Fits all NGK and most NipponDensu sparkplugs for 1969, NLA ($10 each, firm)

One quart original Nissan Hypersonic radiator fluid with hydrometer included. Can is slightly rusty along bottom edges but isn't leaking, NLA (best offer)

Three individual Datsun Pre-Start brake and clutch fluid heaters (In-line type), unopened. All in original wrappers and boxes, each with factory pressurized pneumatic torque wrench for easy installation, NLA ($130 each o.b.o.)

One unopened bag of original Datsun Patina Dust, enough for application to both seats and rear cargo deck, NLA (best offer)

One small tube (opened, re-sealed) original Datsun high-speed windshield wiper grease (clear) with applicator. Fits all 1969-1970 240Zs, some 510 sedans and most tall-windscreen Roadsters, NLA ($13 firm)

Three bags of n.i.b. original Datsun/Nissan dashboard cracks, standard lengths, easy to apply. NLA (free to good home)

One small tube of front bumper aerodynamic grease, unopened, NLA ($3 firm)

This stuff has got to go to make room for my new retractable landing gear project on #02807. Please act soon; any items not sold by the end of this month will be offered on eBay.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:42 am 

Wow. Such classic underdesireables. Would you be open to bundling them together? Self isolation has had more/major affects on some people than others. So sad. :shock: Hang in there everyone! :roll: :thumbs_up: :mrgreen: :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:14 pm 

I will seek advice from the little man who lives under my Z in the garage about offering a bundle deal, Howie. I can only hear his voice very late at night when it is completely dark in the garage, so you'll have to wait until tmrw for his decision.
As always, I'll do what he says.

https://youtu.be/3Fn36l_z3WY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:07 am 

The first line I was like what the heck, the second line just stood out as Frank is being funny here. :lol: :lol: :lol: