Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am 

Hello CTZCC. In an effort to turn 2 barely-used sports cars in to just one, I'm selling my rare Pearlglow yellow TT. The car only has 36k original miles, of which I've only added about 500 in the 3.5 years of ownership. I am only the second owner and have kept it covered in the garage since purchase. New tires were mounted right before I got it, and since then I've had all the injectors replaced, so that should never be an issue for the new owner. What can I say - the car is in unbelievable shape with no scratches, dents, dings or rust; and no rips, stains or wear on the interior. The car runs and drives as it should without issue, and everything works as it should (occasionally the radio channel LED does not display). Auto, T-Tops with bags & shade covers, cloth interior. Twin Turbo, so there's no issues merging onto a highway :wink: . All original with a clean Autocheck report. Located in Southington, CT. $18,900.

If you are in the market for an immaculate original TT Z32, consider this beauty queen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:40 pm 

Ohhhhh Duuuude..... you are really gonna regret selling this. In 10 more years common daily drivers of these are going to double in price and this one is showroom clean. I hope I still know you in 10 years so I can tell you "I told you so" :? Beautiful zx. Somebody's gonna jump on that quick.
Any Nissan dealer would turn that car for FAR more than you're asking for it.

Why not trade it for a his-n-hers pair of new 370s?