Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am 
Site Admin

Posting this from an email I received from Ryan Bordenick:

"A very good friend of mine has asked me to help sell her beloved 2003 350Z Touring. She unfortunately needs to part ways with her 'baby' to make room in her garage for the new 'baby' ('13 370Z Roadster). She has been an avid Z enthusiast for years and wants to make sure her 350 will go to someone like ourselves who will take care of and enjoy it as much as she did. This car is immaculate and I would purchase myself if I had the garage space and it wouldn't cause me to get divorced. :)

This car has been garage kept since new and never seen rain. (unless she was caught in a random shower on the way home from somewhere) It has very low miles (approximately 21K) and personally know that it wasn't driven 'hard'. Here are a few photos for now, but please contact me at bordo30@ptd.net or call 484-695-8202 for all the details if interested. She is getting the remaining paperwork (service records, window sticker, etc) to me this week so I can pass along to the new owner.

Asking $15,500 negotiable.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone this season.

Ryan Bordenick
'80 280 ZX 10th Annivesary"

Attachments:
image13.jpg
image13.jpg [ 309.91 KiB | Viewed 2275 times ]
image5.jpeg
image5.jpeg [ 44 KiB | Viewed 2319 times ]
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg [ 48 KiB | Viewed 2319 times ]
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg [ 44 KiB | Viewed 2319 times ]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 40 KiB | Viewed 2319 times ]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:09 am 

I bought it :D
Great car, just as described. Can't imagine finding a gem like this thru any other means than friends or club networking. They simply don't appear at the dealers or car lots.
Very thankful that you posted Ryan's message.
Also, my thanks to Ross Williams for helping me resolve my concerns about the 350. :thumbs_up:
The bad news is that I'll have to sell PHILSZ :( . Has to be one of the better 280ZXs on the East Coast. One nut case owner for the past 33 years who kept it out of the rain.
I'll be posting it here in due course.

CT plate PHILSZ

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 am 

Congrats on the purchase, Phil! The car looks amazing and I'm looking forward to zeeing it in person some day.

And as a 280zx fanatic, I'm also looking forward to seeing your future ad for your 280! :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:47 am 

Congratulations, Philz! Hope you have a lot of fun in that beautiful 350.

It hurts me when someone decides to let go of a Z which they really love (did y'all catch her license plate? :cry: ), but she's made that decision for the only acceptable reaZon ~ she bought another Z.

Whoever she is, she needs to become involved with us so she can zee her car routinely and keep tabs on it. And she will get the chance to show off her new 370. Ryan B knew this, because he helped her channel her beloved Z into the hands of someone who knew and appreciated these cars.

What PhilZ just said about CTZCC membership is absolutely true. You can spend yrslf into poverty buying Zs and parts like a Common Man, or save yrslf a fortune and have a lifetime of camaraderie and fun with other 'infected' Z nuts by joining the Club. Everybody wins this way.

Frank T

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 am 
Site Admin

Congratulations on the 350Z, Phil...when I first heard about this Z I tried to figure any possible way to make it work for me, but with two others (plus 3/4 of a third Z), I just couldn't...Looks like it's amazing - hope to see it and you in person very soon.

Enjoy!

- Jim

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:20 pm 

Phil,

Congrat's man! This car looks awesome and I'm so glad you snatched it up and will keep it in the family.

Nice score!

Ross