Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:17 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:51 am 

I'm selling E-Brake Brackets for a Datsun 240Z thru 280Z disc brake conversion using the Maxima calipers. Theses are the original OEM brackets found on the 240Z. These brackets are a direct bolt-on using the hardware supplied. The brackets make for an easy transition from drum to disc and the cable lines up perfectly and at the proper angle with no kinks or odd bends and the stock clips that came with your Z are used to attach the cable to the bracket. You get everything pictured minus the calipers. If you send me your stock brackets I will refund you $12.00 ($8.00 for the brackets and $4.00 for the shipping costs-1st class mail). I can only except brackets from the 240Z (69-73) since the 260Z and 280Z brackets are slightly different (see pic) and won’t work as far as creating the perfect angle when connecting the cable to the caliper. Kit comes with brackets, spacers and mounting hardware. They are blasted down to bare metal and are ready for paint of your choosing. These brackets were made and tested using a 240Z with the Maxima disc brake conversion so they are guaranteed to work.

I sell these on ebay but if you buy direct from me the price is reduced.
They sell on ebay for $57.95 ($45.95 if you mail back your brackets). Your price from this site would be $52.00 ($40.00 if you mail back your brackets). Shipping is $7.00 via priority mail.

Email me direct at arts.zccm@gmail.com with any questions.

Attachments:
Complete Kit.jpg
Complete Kit.jpg [ 100.9 KiB | Viewed 2381 times ]
bracket #2.jpg
bracket #2.jpg [ 128.44 KiB | Viewed 2381 times ]
bracket #1.jpg
bracket #1.jpg [ 115.24 KiB | Viewed 2381 times ]