Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:52 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:20 pm 

Someone asked me to post this up for them :wink:

For sale is a fully documanted with all log books Vintage SCCA Winning 1975 280Z GT2. The GT2 is a Bob Sharp body full fiberglass from the rear wide body, hatch, doors fenders and hood. This GT2 has a semi tube frame cage with a front one piece tube frame chassis.weighing in at just over 2000 lbs.
The engine has a fully ported and polished Electromotive e88 head with matching ported Nissan comp intake currently running a stage 5 schneider cam.and triple Weber 40's I have the original raw N42 block, the crank had a hairline crack. it is currently running a f54 bottom end with flat tops and a turbo crank.electronic ignition run into a MSD 6a with adj rev limiter
The fly wheel is a lightened Electromotive flywheel with a hd clutch. run threw a close ratio 5 speed.it currently has a 3.9 diff ratio with two spare welded 3.9 and a 4.11 diffs.
The front brakes were changed to toyota calipers with vented rotors not the basic toyo swap with the solid rotors, this year due to no rebuild kits for old calipers, the back disc brakes are the original fronts with a fresh pair of spare re built calipers.I have the matching rear panasports also.
The Z has gone through a complete restoration of all safety epuipment and is up to date as of last year with tech inspections,Helps that the p.o. is a part time inspector /racer/ master mechanic.
I do have pics of the past colors and sponsors this Z has had with the log books.
Dont miss an opprotunity to buy a vintage winning SCCA GT2.
Serious inquiries only!! the GT2 is located in Illinois and im in Kentucky and can travel to meet buyers and can also arrange shipping at new owners expense. Thanks for taking the time to look at ad.
Pictures can be found here.
https://plus.google.com/photos/10353094 ... q97GlcOsCQ

My name is Andy and I can be reached at andykyrk@yahoo.com or 847-856-9971