Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:37 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 1996 300zx CONVERTIBLE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 pm 

I am helping one of my best friends try to sell his treasured "Z" car. It is a gorgeous british racing green convertible.(One of the last ever Z32 models ever made.) Black leather. Black top. Completely stock. Nearly perfect condition. I can be reached at: (203)268-3505 / (203)367-5050 - extension #1062. Available next week. Buyer must be a true lover of Z cars like the original owner. Price negotiable. RDM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 pm 

Bob ~ see if he'll give us a picture of it? Better yet, bring him (and the car) to the August meeting! He'll get hands-on exposure to several dozen potential buyers.

Frank

Post subject: Interested.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:54 am 

Please have your friend contact me via email at zcarnut@hotmail.com with pics and more info on the car, also an idea of price.

Thanks.

1984 300ZXT
zcarnut@hotmail.com
FB: Zccr zcarclubofrochester

Post subject: 1996 300zx CONVERTIBLE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 am 

Sorry to be out of touch. Business and family issues rule the day. I still have this gorgeous car, which I sure need to get rid of before my wife gets rid of me! (...well, at least I would have two nice convertibles to sleep in; although closet space is minimal.) I am going to down-load some pictures on the "MEMBER RIDES" site under "r.maxwell". Pictures do not do the car justice. (Numerous members have seen it at the Sandy Hook meeting, and also the most recent Lime Rock trek. The price is lowered for "winter-clearance". Call for details: (203)268-3505 / RDM.
"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:27 pm 

I was just over at Miller Nissan to visit Robert and he told me about this gorgeous car. If only I had a bigger garage! He mentioned that it only has 32k on the clock, has meticulous maintenance records, has not spent a night outdoors, always used synthetic motor oil and has a set of brand spankin new Pirelli's on it. Here are the pics from the reader's rides section:

2003 Ducati 999S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm 

Now THAT's a beauty. I would like to have that myself, if I wouldn't have to sacrifice my own 240 to own it. Looks like he even has a test-track right over the fence.

I know another convertible owner who might be jealous of this 8)

Post subject: GREEN ROADSTER
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:34 pm 

Wow! Have I been out of touch with you folks! Thanks for all the interest in this fantastic car. I sold it to the wife of an old friend to give him as a Christmas present. (She obviously knows the way to man's heart!) I hated to see her go. Hopefully Charlie will join the club this summer. He's a great guy. It was important to me that this jewel went to a good home. Guess i will have to settle for one roadster. RDM P.S. The photos were taken at the Elementary School in Easton, near my house. Depending on the time of day...this whole rural township is my track! (Who said that?) 8)