Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:00 pm 

Just received news of this one-family-since-new 1983 T-Top 280ZX being considered for sale for Best Offer under $1,000,000.00

Bill Moreau's family friend (Barry) still has his Dad's one-owner N/A 1983 ZX which has been sitting in their garage for 18 years. Dad parked it there and has since passed on. He loved the car and took good care of it.

The car is complete, intact, and has all the good features on it: Fuel Injection, T-Tops, Borg Warner T5 gearbox, leather interior, A/C, Power Rack & Pinion steering, Digi-Dash with Our Friend Betty (who hasn't complained about anything in 18years; there's a good girl), 2-seater coupe, 14" 4-lug wheels, under 130,000 miles, good glass, all good body panels, dark gray color. We don't know which differential it has. Some under carriage rust (naturally), and questionable floorpans and spare tire well. Barry sent me a doZen honest pictures but I somehow erased them trying to show them here. Car looks pretty good and everything is complete. It was a daily driver until parked in 2004.

I know people usually don't buy Zs in the Fall, but if you wait until Spring this will probably be gone, or nostalgia might make him decide to keep it himself. Car is in Shrewsbury Massachusetts (10 miles from the American Heritage Museum which PreZident John visited and recommended. Make a day of it! Buy the car and visit the museum!)

Rather than waiting for me to transfer photos onto here, just contact Barry directly and have him email them straight to you. Call him at reasonable hours on (508) 330-056six or email him at bpbloom423@gmail(dot)com. This car would be a cool addition to our Club. 8)

Frank

Attachments:
IMG-7620-2.JPG
IMG-7620-2.JPG [ 1.18 MiB | Viewed 19133 times ]
File comment: Nice metal and paint
IMG-7617.JPG
IMG-7617.JPG [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 19134 times ]
File comment: Surely it must need a battery by now
IMG-7616.JPG
IMG-7616.JPG [ 1.5 MiB | Viewed 19134 times ]