Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 1977 280Z FOR SALE----
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:33 pm 

friend wants to sell her 1977 280Z---(all the pics she sent me are 5-7 MB) ----engine is a rebuilt 1976 done in 1983---@ 40,000 miles since installed---the body is in real good shape---car has been garage kept ----has crack in dash and seat worn on driver's entry has sun roof ---I don't know how to make pics 2MB or smaller-------70 Z ( happeljoel@ centurylink.net) I apologize for my lack of computer skills

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:14 am 

Hi Joel,
Your computer skills are equal to ours; our website has problems accepting many photographs.
What (usually) works for me is to first store the pictures into my own computer photo library. Then at the bottom of our Post block after printing our message, we press CHOOSE FILE.
That will give you the choice of loading a photo from your pictures, photo library, or desktop (etc). Select the place the photos are stored.
Then you scroll thru all the photos until you find the one(s) you want, and SELECT it.
If I want to present more than one photo, I usually have to SUBMIT my Post one picture at a time, then go back and edit it with another photo.
If I get really frustrated and can't make them come out small enough, I email them to our great webmaster Jimmy (webmaster(at)ctzcc) and ask him to shrink them and post them into the appropriate forum. He's great that way.

Good luck, because it's 100% easier to sell a car on here if you can show pictures of it. And this is an excellent time to sell any Z car!

Great to hear from you again! Are you still driving your Wrangler?

Frank T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:21 am 

Hi Joel! This works for me when trying to send pictures.
1) In your photo app on your computer, select the pictures you want
2) Look for a settings or options button (mine has 3 dots) and select resize to smallest choice, thumbnail works best for me.
3) Select each picture you want to send.
4) Rename the resized picture to whatever you want to call it on the post and save to your computer as a new picture.
5) Now finally select the resized and renamed picture from your computer files while on the CTZCC website and attach it to your post. You should be able to attached a few pictures to you post.

No guarantees, but hope this works for you.