Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:56 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm 

What kind of rims are you looking for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm 

i wasn't really looking for rims cause i like the appliance wheels that came on my car but i am in need of tires but this guy had turbo rims with decent tires for a good proce so i couldn't pass it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm 

I'm very ripped about this. I corresponded with this seller for more than two months and had a really rough time doing any kind of business with him. He finally let the car go to someone else, then contacted me about these 4 wheels he forgot to sell with the car, asking me to help him sell them.

I asked some further questions about the wheels (what size they were and what he wanted for them) but he never responded. Now he rips one of our members off and has the nerve to write me again today, asking if I know anyone else who wants them. :?

ZMan, I have emailed you a copy of the letter I sent back to him. Out of fairness I will give him the chance to speak his side of this story, but if it's the way you said it, I'm not interested in anything he has to sell.

I'm sorry this happened to you, and please know we don't tolerate anyone who rips our Club Members off or takes advantage of them. Half of what we do in this Club is FREE, and most of us have given away free parts to other members who needed them. That's the beauty of such a brotherhood and it's the attitude I feel all clubs should have toward their Z brothers. Unless this guy has a REALLY GOOD excuse, I will try to ensure he doesn't get anything further posted on this site. (He is NOT a CTZCC member, and now he doesn't own a Z).

Sorry you lost your time and money. Wish there was more that could be done to make it right.

Frank@CTZCC.Com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm 

i emailed you back Frank and thanks again. i brought my friend with me and even he was upset. i felt bad cause i wasted his day too. and i wasn't gonne sell my Appliance rims i was going to bring them to the outing to give away. i did my best to not yell at the guy too. i just pshed the bike back in and loaded everything up and left. i even shook his hand and i didn't even wanna do that. i did tell him i didn't really want to lug the bike back home. all he could say to me was sorry and he would give me a deal on the rims. so not only would i have to spend 150 for the rims then load them in the already packed van that mind you needs front brakes badly. and of coarse the 50 bucks gas and tolls. and of course Frank you know what it's like to tow something so you know it eats gas. on a brighter note i found 2 brand new tires for 45 bucks and i believe Rick is going to be hooking me up with some used tires so ill be all set. but thanks again. and i will Zee you at the outing. i have a center cap which i saved from my 83 280zx turbo that i would like to donate it to the free bin at the outing.