Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:37 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:04 am 

Never worry again the next time you have to use your choke on any carbed 240Z from 1972 to 1973 that use the series 2 console where the choke lever was shifted to the drivers side. This choke lever bracket allows you to bolt the lever to the tunnel instead of the center console (eliminating any chance of cracking the console at one of its weakest points due to a sticky choke cable). With the lever bracket mounted on the tunnel, it also allows for easier console removal as well. No more having to use a screwdriver to disconnect the lever from the console now that it is mounted to the tunnel. The only thing you will need to remove is the choke handle. The kit comes complete with all mounting hardware and instructions needed to install the bracket. Installation is anticipated to be under an hour from start to finish. So if you are looking for a quick fix to an old problem and still want to keep that stock look, then the Choke Cable Lever Mounting Bracket is the easy solution. This will also work for 260Zs if you are using the choke cable from a 1972 or 1973 240Z. The choke cable mounting points on the 260Z cable are slightly different and won't match up with this bracket. You get the bracket kit only. You need to have your own choke cable.

I sell this kit on ebay but if you buy direct from me the price is reduced.
They sell on ebay for $25.95 plus shipping. Your price from this site would be $22.00. Shipping costs $3.50 via first class mail.

Email me direct at arts.zccm@gmail.com with any questions.

Attachments:
choke lever bracket #3.jpg
choke lever bracket #3.jpg [ 1.13 KiB | Viewed 2311 times ]
choke lever bracket #2.jpg
choke lever bracket #2.jpg [ 697 Bytes | Viewed 2311 times ]
choke lever bracket.jpg
choke lever bracket.jpg [ 897 Bytes | Viewed 2311 times ]