Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hello fellow Z lovers
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:26 am 

Hello fellow Z lovers. Let me introduce myself . I am a life long gear head and serious Z guy. I own a repair shop in Springfield,Mass. My lifelong passion for 79-83 ZXs started when I bought my first one in 1980 and never faded. I have spent the last 35 years collecting a large amount of ZX parts and experience repairing all facets of these ZXs . I have 2 ground up restorations under my belt . I would like to share what knowledge I have with you guys so if you think I can help you please feel free to contact me . My general repair business has allowed me to aquire all the equipment to start a full blown ZX repair & restoration shop. I have developed some unique talents over the years. When I wanted something no one sold I learned to make it myself . Fiberglass and metal fabrication are the most interesting projects I have done.
I have come to the point in my life where I would like to develope my love of ZXs into a business that will provide myself and anyone who might want to get involved with me a way to earn a living doing something that you truly enjoy doing. I will never close my repair business because it has provided myself a good income and I have a great sense of loyalty to my customers .
That said I think you can see my dilemma the desire to move forward with this idea but not having the time in my day to do both . If you ever thought you would like to get involved in a z car business and did not seem to have the financial means or time to develope it this is an opportunity for you . I am looking for a partner or partners to help get this venture off the ground. If you are considering this offer please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss it. I can show you the quality of my work and what I bring to the table in this venture . I am open to suggestions . Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:16 am 

Welcome! Aside from offering work, you're going to get some considerable business from the Mass area. Our Certified ZX Gurus here (RDZ in New Milford) get plenty of customers driving down from the Bay State. There was a new member just on here last week looking for someone close-by to trouble-shoot his ZX problem.
What's your first name and feel free to brag if you've completed any Certified Nissan courses yet?

What is your own ZX car like?

Springfield Mass, the true home of America's automobile industry (Duryea Brothers).
:mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

You don't happen to have a driver's-side doorjamb latch for a '79 ZX, do you?

Frank T

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:49 am 

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Frank. I hope I can help out any way I can. I am an old school mechanic who learned his trade by doing it . Simple logic & persistence always seem to work for me. I have a stock pile of parts so I am sure I have your latch. If you want I can give my cell and you can call.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:15 pm 

Thanks Frank ~ I will try to remember your name.

This is the member I was asking about the door latch for:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9032

Frank