Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hello New member here
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 pm 

Hello everyone. my name is wyatt. I Drive a 2011 370z Magnetic Black, 6MT. I just moved to Ct from San diego so I have been anxious about going to car meets and shows. It was a weekly thing out there. I heard about the meet tomorrow from the sales mgr. at grossman Nissan so I figured Id fit in pretty well. Here is a pick of my mistress.

And her Backside

Image[/img]

She is pretty much stock except for the stillen exhaust and some vinyl work done by a friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:12 pm 

Oh baby baby!!! Does she have a name?

Are you going to impress us and tell us how awesome the drive was from California?? :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm 

Oh, you lucky man. We should all be so fortunate as to have a silky, sexy lady like yours. 8)

Welcome back from San Diego ~ are you out, or transferred to Groton, or what? Navy or Corps, we're glad to have you with us.

PLEASE come meet us tmrw night. Dress casual (of course). We'll feed you (pizza & soda, no alcohol allowed) and you'll get to know a lot of us. This is our first meeting of the year and we've all suffered thru a long and dreary hibernation (while you were basking in the California sun), so there should be a good number of us to meet and remember.

Many of us arrive early, just so we can hang out in the parking lot and drool over each other's cars before the meeting. It's fun and a good way to meet new people. We've had a bunch of new folks join us over the winter, and this will be our first chance to meet some of them, too.

Looking fwd to meeting you tmrw night!

OooRah!
Frank T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:44 pm 

^felipe the drive was horrible even in my wife's '01 Altima with a golden ret. in the back. I shipped the Z because of gas/ mileage on the car.

But I don't have a name yet. We just refer to her as "THE Z"
HUMMMM I will think on one. Classy yet spicy name.....

^ frank T. I do plan on coming out tomorrow. I have been having with drawls not being around car people. So I am excited. I am in the navy, I was transferred out here for the next three years. But I am on shore duty so I wont be leaving anytime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm 

Hey Wyatt, welcome! I'm also from good 'ole sunny California. I grew up in Fresno. Look forward to meeting ya!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 pm 

GOOD, then you're stuck with us for 3 years! :lol: Glad to have you aboard. (You don't happen to be a Corpsman, do you?? We've never had a mishap at any of our events or meetings, and we have several USN/USMC in our ranks who remember enough First Aid to keep us alive if anything did, but I've always known I'd feel better if we had a bona fide Corpsman on deck).

By the way, we're a family-oriented Club. Bring the wife if she wants to come. We keep all our language and behavior clean, and don't be surpriZed if other wives or kids show up. But leave the dog ~ they are unwelcome at any of our events.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 pm 

That's impressive, regardless! Good luck, I'm working on coming up with a name for my Z as well. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm 

["Classy yet spicy name...."].

Sounds like a contest.
I suggest SILKY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm 

Welcome to the best Z club on the East Coast! Anxious to meet you and "the Z" in person tomorrow night!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Gorgeous Z, Wyatt...glad to hear you (and The Z) will be coming to our meeting tomorrow. Looking forward to getting to know both of you!

- Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:08 am 

Welcome, nice 370z. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 pm 

Well, we got to meet Wyatt and zee his Z tonight, and it was well worth waiting for. The car is perfect ~ not a scratch or dent anywhere, and it looked as if it had rolled off the showroom floor when he pulled into Grossman's parking lot for tonight's monthly meeting.

Wyatt will be with us for at least 3 yrs here on the Right Coast, so we'll all get to know him and appreciate his new 370Z.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 am 

Thanks guys. I had a blast meeting all of you. I joined the right club as well. I am looking forward to future events and meeting more of the members as well. there was lots of very nice Z's out there and I always love seeing the earlier cars. they still look and have the same soul as the newer Z's.

^ frank. Thanks for the compliment on the paint. I work hard to make it look the way it does. very labor intensive but if I cant have the fastest car out there I sure as heck can have the best paint job out there.