Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:17 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New from RI
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:28 pm 
Considering getting back into Zs (early 240-280).

My 2nd car was a perforated 260Z 20 something years ago before migrating to 1st gen MR2s. Found this site looking for local Z clubs and figure I should start to get a thumb on the pulse of what is out there should I jump back in.

Up the road a bit in RI.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm 

Welcome to one of the greatest Z clubs! We are one big family. And yes get back into the Z world. We have plenty of members in your neck of the woods. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:39 pm 

From one Rhode Islander to another welcome :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:52 pm 

Hooray! Another Rhodie!
Sandy, I received 5 new join applications this past week, and none of them was from RI, which tells me you haven't officially joined us yet. Please feel free to, if you like what you zee in here.

On our homepage, press that Big Red Button and fill in the 40 seconds of info which will make you a CTZCC member. All your info is completely confidential ~ we don't release or share anybody's information with anybody, without your permission.

It's a good time to get back into Zs. Not only for you, but for the Zs themselves. They need good homes, and people who appreciate them for what they were back in the day, as well as the cool ride they are today.

There are several old Zs available each month, and you can find many of them listed right here on our CTZCC website. Check our MARKETPLACE forum for CARS FOR SALE (or free! :D ).

If you love the Z cars, you're welcome in here whether you own one right now or not. We can help you decide which Z is right for you, and help you find them, too. This is a great bunch of guyz and galz in here, and everyone is helpful.

Please join us, and relax in here with us. Ask questions (any questions) without hesitation. There are SO many considerations involved in owning a Z, whatever you ask, someone else is already wondering, too.

Membership is free. Advice is free. The camaraderie is great, and RI has many of our members.

You'd fit right in here.

Frank T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:04 am 

Welcome. alright another Rhody. Are you an Islander? I'm down in Middletown, on AQ Island. Are you lookin for a Z ? or have one? There was some on CL. keep an eye out there. All I have is an 88 with one dib on it, but still here for sale. Keeping my 72 and 83. Well you joined a good club and if looking for a Z you have plenty of help here. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:10 am 
Thank you for the welcome.

Look forward to digging in and seeing what (if) path I go down ;) .
Not sure if the bride will "encourage" another hobby though it will probably OK after a week of head shaking.

Frank - I'll nose around for a little bit and then send off the membership app. I run a fairly large forum (different topic) so by nature, gravitated in here.

I'm going to plan out what I want and wait out for the right deal, easy to be impulsive, much harder not to bite when real gems do come a long from time to time. A gem for me is someone that has done most of the hard work well (body rust / rot)