Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Greetings
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:41 pm 

Just wanted to say hello. My wife and I own a 1972 240 and a 1981 280. We are looking foward to meeting you at the fall outing on the 18th.

Attachments:
front.jpg
front.jpg [ 110.63 KiB | Viewed 3629 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 pm 

Welcome to the club Rif!! Will you and your wifr be driving both cars to the outing?? Don't forget to upload pictures of your rides to the member ride section to be entered in the drawing for the Bob Sharp autographed poster!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 am 

Hi RIF (and Mrs. RIF) ~

I'm really glad to see you as a New Join, and welcome you (both) to our family! Those are beautiful Z cars you're showing, and after I blew them up on my screen they both looked flawless. I look fwd to meeting you in person and seeing those cars! :) Lucky boy!

"NEED MY Zs" :lol: That's great!

You'll need to take a moment and Post pictures of both your cars in our MEMBER RIDES gallery. Please contact Jim Hagani (he's a 280ZX turbo guy) at Webmaster@CTZCC.Com for a couple of passwords. That way you can enter each car separately and tell us a little about each of them. We're trying to accumulate 100 cars in our Gallery by the 18Oct picnic, and you'll help us by entering each car separately. We only need about 20 more cars and with your help we just might make it.

Again welcome! Please feel free to mingle and shake hands with everyone in here ~ we're all family and you already know about each of us ~ we're Z people!

Z ya later~
Frank T
Membership Director
1970 240Z #HLS30-02807 (04/70)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:51 pm 

I think we wil be bringing both cars to the outing on the 18th.
I uploaded photos into the members gallery the other day so please put my name in the hat for that autographed poster. You can see photos under the name mark.RIFenbary<that's where "RIF" comes from. My wife and I had our 280zx at the Jersey show a few weeks back and met some CT guys there. We are looking foward to the outing and meeting with the whole CT crew. Z ya there.

Post subject: Hey Mark....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:12 pm 

Bout time you joined us, got my latest issue of Hemmings Sport and Exotic car mag in the mail this week and you are mentioned as the 1st place winner in the favorite Japanese car category at the Saratoga show. Your car is slightly pictured next to the little Subaru you were parked next to... Like your new little Z car you got there, VERY nice :D , doesn't look like you'll have much of a project with that one... Looks as good as the ZX... See you at the Fall outing...... Tom Wasney

Attachments:
100_0369-1.JPG
100_0369-1.JPG [ 82.29 KiB | Viewed 3599 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:02 am 

Welcome. Nice pair of Z's you have. Hope to see them the 18th. I won't have my 72 there, so be nice to look at one.