Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 am 

Dear Club Members,

I just want everyone to know how pleased I am with the new leadership of the club. Under Jim's direction, the club officers have started to meet monthly and the newfound energy, commitment and expanding management of the club is incredibly exciting to witness. There are so many new ideas and activities being discussed behind the scenes that I can't wait to see them being put into action. It's not my place to discuss details but I will say that 2013 is shaping up to be a milestone season, where the club breaks away from the old routines and reinvents itself as something truly new, fresh, exciting and bold.

Witnessing the new approach, leadership and capability that Jim brings to his role as President has affirmed for me that my decision to step down and pass the baton was the absolute right thing to do.

In a nutshell, I could not be happier with the new energy, direction and leadership of the club. If you loved it before, fasten your seat belts because it is about to be turbocharged!

Sincerely, Ross

Last edited by Ross.Williams on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm 

Coming from you, that's an exceptional endorsement! Your enthusiasm makes me feel nothing but anticipation for the ride. I still miss you, but if you're this excited about the new Administration, I guess we're all in for a really fun Zeason!

I can certainly salute Jim (and Phil) for a few things, already. They have generated enough new officer positions to ensure nobody burns out, and they have enlisted some young blood (the future of this Club) to help out. This is excellent training for the younger generation, who need to zee the Big Picture behind the scenes to understand the importance of running a Club this size properly. It still amaZes me that you were able to do all that yrslf for so long, with only a small handful of Officers to help you.

Every contact I've had with either Jim or Phil since the Change of Command has been absolutely positive and filled with momentum. I can foresee great things coming for the CTZCC.

I'll just feel a lot better if you don't drift too far away, yrslf.

Frank T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:54 pm 

I agree whole heartedly with what's been said here. It's very relevant on this forum. More people are chiming in, more frequently. And yes, we've got some amazing new officers!

Can't wait to get the season rolling!

P.S. Do we have a membership director at the moment?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 am 

Definitely listen to everything Ross just said. big things are happening and we are very excited about it! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am 

:D :D :D :D