Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 pm 

Individually customiZed Showboards for your Z car are now available here!

Typical showboard is 18"x24" and will cost CTZCC members only $125! :D

The FIRST TWO showboards will be done for FREE!!! That means the FIRST TWO MEMBERS who respond to this offer, get a FREE SHOWBOARD!

REQUIREMENTS ARE:
1. Must be registered CTZCC member;
2. Must be local (CT) (so your showboard can be shown-off as an advertiZement to other CTZCC members at our next meeting and Picnic, both in October);
3. Must be the first two members to put your name on the list below!

Mike will ask for your Z's personal history, as you want it to appear on your board.

Remember the great showboards which were done for Colin's Memorial board and Rick's Lucky #13 board? Your board will be of the same quality, done by the same artist and printer, in 18"x24". This offer is made by our Resident Graphic Artist Mike T and our Professional Printing Czar Joe P.

You will NEVER find a higher-quality showboard for this low price again. Professional showboards generally cost btwn $200-$300.

(As always, CTZCC Officers are ineligible for this offer :( But I will be the first PAYING customer!!! :D )

YES! I MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE, AND WANT A FREE CUSTOM SHOWBOARD FOR MY Z CAR!

Any Registered Member may order a custom board for their Z by contacting Mike Tubiak directly on PM thru this website. He will gather your specific information about your Z.

Z WIVES, THESE BOARDS WILL MAKE EXCELLENT, INEXPENSIVE HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE Z-GUY!!! 8)

Frank T

Last edited by Frank T on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm 

This is a great idea for those involved to show their talent and spread the word for their other passion/craft. Not to mention I'm sure each and every one of us would love to have one of these showboards to showcase our cars. Oh, and I'm sure it would be a nice bonus for the guys to make a couple bucks too :)

This is a great idea gentlemen - thanks for offering this service! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:13 pm 

'Couple of bucks' is more accurate than you think! These guyz have pared the cost of these boards down so low, they will make VERY little profit from them. But they want everyone to have a chance to have a really professional, custom showboard for the Zs they love.

Another great service to the CTZCC by these two talented members.

Frank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 pm 

I'm no where near local :lol: I can't make the meetings, My zx isn't pretty enough yet for pics, I can't make any of the shows to use it, :(
So I quess that lets me out!

1980 280 zx coupe
2005 Pathfinder
1971 240 z
1982 280zx, 1977 &1974 corvettes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 am 

Mike does some Incredible work !
Cathy and Ricks board came out beautiful. Its a fitting tribute to #13.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 am 

thanks everybody! you guys have all given me the confidence to go ahead and start this. it's very exciting! just to let everyone know there is also a bigger size if needed. i have business cards being printed and will pass them out at the outing. so i would just like to add thank you all for your inspiration! now let's find those 2 lucky guys!

Attachments:
zboardzbusinesscard.jpg
zboardzbusinesscard.jpg [ 342.07 KiB | Viewed 11246 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 pm 

Crazy Isn't it... Mike does Great work !
I'm not big into the show thing, Its hit or miss as far as making meetings.
There are certainly others that meet the criteria.

Mike, I will need some cards next time we meet up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:47 pm 

This certainly is a great idea. Mike and Joe have demonstrated their talent by teaming up on the Colin Foote memorial board and Rick Morgan's Lucky #13 showboard. They both came out OUTSTANDING and are admired each time they are seen.

The idea behind giving away the first two boards for free is to deliver them at the upcoming 5th Annual Fall Outing picnic on 09Oct! That will let every member see the quality of work these two guyz are capable of.

Then, over the winter, other members can order custom boards for their own Z carz (just in time for Christmas, ladies :wink:).

Attending countless HotRod shows and cruise-ins over the years, I have been embarrassed by some of the showboards I have seen placed on beautiful old Chevys and Mercurys. I was shocked to learn the owners paid $250 or $300 for some of them! (No wonder so many people try to make their own ~ and they look homemade, too :? ).

There will never be a better chance to get a professional, durable, and affordable showboard for your Z car than this. Trust me ~ anyone who misses out on this deal will later regret it!

Frank

Post subject: Show board
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:56 am 

Mike, I have tons of pictures of my car and I can write down the history of it if you want to make one for me. It can be one of the two free ones or it can just be an additional one. I can also make two of mine so you can have one to bring around to shows etc.
Let me know. Thanks, Joe
the 18 x 24" size is fine for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 am 

Well Joe let's have that be an extra one. So if you want to send me all the info that will work for me. And I know Frank is working on his info too. We will soon have to make a cutoff for the freebies since I won't have enough time to complete them by the outing. Worse comes to worse i'll finish Frank's and yours Joe. Plus we have the Lucky 13 board that will be there. Come on guys freebies!!