Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: OUR 12,000th Post!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:40 pm 

Congratulations and thanks AGAIN to Carl Beck who, at 11:12PM on Tue/16Mar10, entered the CTZCC Website's 12,000th Post!

Carl had previously made this Club's 9,000th Post as well, back on 19Nov09! This time, his 12,000th entry was a response to how Phil's fuel system suxz! :lol:

Our 11,000th Post was made on 13Feb, just 31 days ago, so we're averaging right at 1,000 Posts per month. Not bad for a bunch of Japanese Tin Fanatics!

I have said this before, but I'll repeat it ~ 10,000 or 11,000 or 12,000 Posts might not sound like a lot to some of the bigger or older clubs around the country, some of which have been in existence for a decade.

But this little Club, centered in dinky little Connecticut, has been extremely active in the past 3 years. We hit our first 1,000th Post in the fall of 2008, barely 20 months ago. Our membership has grown to over 365 happy, friendly Z people, who own more than 500 Z cars among them. More than 300 of our members live right here in CT and many of us know most of the entire membership.

We're like a big family (or an extended Addiction Support Group :lol: ) and we enjoy each others company. We love the cars and, thanks to our Webmaster Jim Hagani, we enjoy the fastest-growing Z website I know of.

Thanks again Carl Beck, and thanks to each one of you members for helping to keep this website clean, fun, and very very active!

I LOVE THIS CLUB! :D

Frank T
MbrshpDir