Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:15 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 pm 

Today I received a call from Mr. K from Japan. He was cruising our web-site and came across our Member Rides contest. He was perplexed why a club that was so active and vibrant had such a pitiful response to its November Member Rides poll. The only thing I could think to say to this historic automobile icon was "our members are not big on polls". His subsequent grumble telegraphed his deep dissatisfaction with my response.

So in the absence of any better game plan, I asked him for his advice. I told him that we have significant traffic on the discussion forum, that almost 50 people had already read the November poll and that it literally takes seconds to vote. I confessed that I did not know what possesed people to read a poll thread yet not vote (which by the way is completely anonymous).

Mr. K. was short on solutions but indicated that the 5 votes cast to-date were an embarrasment to the Z community and that as a leader of this club, I had better get this situation "fixed" ASAP. He then stated that if this situation did not see marked improvement , the next call I receive would be from Carlos Ghosn asking if we were "up" to the task of running a Z club!

So please get me out of this fix by taking three seconds and VOTING at the following link:

http://forums.ctzcc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3542

Sincerely, Ross

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:50 pm 

Like Ross said, Vote. We all know all the cars are great and it is really hard to choose a favorite each time. Think of it this way, voting allows Jim to feature a different car each month on our front page without putting that decision on solely on his shoulder...Jim can post each month's winner knowing we all picked it.... Great job Jim.

...and don't you always look to see if you car is in the running...so while your there checking . . . vote.

Happy Voting... At least do it for Mr K.

1976 Porsche 912E. #163 of 2200 - SOLD (3 years owned)
2018 BMW 330i GT xdrive daily driver
2004 BMW Z4 3.0i ….it is a Z