Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: ride of the month
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 am 

[quote="michael engelhardt"]hey jarno, your car looks great in all your pics! i forgot just how pretty that car really is. glad you got out of france, i know you were not happy there. i knew the car was going to a good home, you have proved it with all the improvements you have done already.good luck with my old ride and have fun with her.

Hey Mike! I'm extremely happy to be back in Finland and Z loves to be here too! I have some plans for her but not sure when I will have time to work on her. Triple webers waiting to be installed, cam or even head work being planned etc. stay in touch! ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 am 

hey jarno, i just read about a new fuel injection setup offered by a company called FAST, or maybe holley that would bolt right onto your 4 barrel manifold and doesn't have to be setup by outsiders.it is much better than the factory injection with good power and good economy. you could sell the triple setup to finance it and be very happy down the road. i have attended many cruises this year and everyone still asks about the old zcar. i guess it was dear to all those people too!! tell my baby i said hi. be well,Z ya. mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 am 

Great car, wonderful pics. And a car of the club, that makes it so unique.
Congratulations Jarno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm 

michael engelhardt wrote:
hey jarno, i just read about a new fuel injection setup offered by a company called FAST, or maybe holley that would bolt right onto your 4 barrel manifold and doesn't have to be setup by outsiders.it is much better than the factory injection with good power and good economy. you could sell the triple setup to finance it and be very happy down the road. i have attended many cruises this year and everyone still asks about the old zcar. i guess it was dear to all those people too!! tell my baby i said hi. be well,Z ya. mike

interesting stuff Mike. I'll keep those in mind - for now I'll install those webers, they're too gorgeous for me to lose. btw guys it seems my beauty is finally getting the bedroom she deserves: if everything goes as planned we'll be signing a deal for a garage with heating both on floor and ceiling. I'm sure she'll appreciate the warmth in our cold winters. And the garage comes with kitchen, a few bedrooms, lounge, sauna etc. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 pm 

THORZ wrote:
Great car, wonderful pics. And a car of the club, that makes it so unique.
Congratulations Jarno

thanks Thor! And it really is Mike who deserves all the glory - together with the car itself of course.. It's Mike who preserved her with so much love, attention and above all taste. I'm just doing my best to keep her in that same gorgeous shape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm 

Way to go Jarno!

Al

'King' sized garage,right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 pm 

alllan71 wrote:
Way to go Jarno!

Al

'King' sized garage,right?

:D literally! It takes snugly both of king's horses and king himself :-)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2