Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:13 pm 

I've been in the market for a Jeep for my daughter Nicole for a couple months now. At Wednesday's Z club meeting at Executive, I spoke briefly to a salesperson to see what they had in inventory. His name was David Izaguirre and he was immediately very helpful. A couple times during our meeting he pulled me aside to give me updates of inventory in his system based upon what I was looking for. Just before we gathered inside for our meeting, David gave me a tour of the vehicles on his back lot. So I took his card and this morning I gave him a call. Nicole and I had planned to look at Jeeps today and I was hoping to stop in to show her a couple at Executive Nissan / Jeep. Well it was David's day off today but despite that, he graciously agreed to meet me at the dealership at noon. I felt even worse about him coming in on his day off when I saw he was required to wear business dress including a tie.

David was great. He took us for a test drive, answered all of our questions and applied no pressure. He really took the time to understand where we were in the process and how he could address any concerns or reservations we had.

David then turned us over to Carlos Vidal, a sales manager, to talk numbers. Carlos was equally as professional and accommodating and after some back and forth we settled on a fantastic price. The bottom line is that my daughter wanted a specific color, specific options and of course I wanted the best price possible. David and Carlos made it all happen. Once the deal was agreed upon, our final meeting was with David Jones, their Business Manager. He explained all of the paperwork to Nicole and was very helpful in answering questions and getting us on our way quickly and effectively.

By the way, this is the dealership where Phil Wallace landed after leaving Middletown Nissan. He's now the GSM at Executive and I ran into him as well. He of course was as welcoming, friendly and professional as always. Executive is lucky to have him. Phil even took me aside to give me a personal briefing and viewing of the new proprietary "invisible VIN" feature that Executive has developed to deter theft. This VIN etching can only be seen using a blacklight and is located on the wheels, door jambs and other key parts of the car. If your car gets stolen this etching gets you $5,000 on top of what the insurance company pays.

This was one of the best car purchasing experiences I've had and I'm so glad Nicole got to see and understand the process with these guys. So kudos to the entire Executive team. I would recommend this dealership extremely highly to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle (they have an inventory of approximately 600 used vehicles at any one time).

Thanks David I., Carlos, David J. and Phil for such a pleasurable buying experience. My only regret is that these guys are an hour away from me.

If your thinking of buying a new or used vehicle, you can contact David Izaguirre at 203-808-0082 or dizaguirre@executivejeep.com. Tell him "the Z club" sent you!!!

Attachments:
photo-2.jpg
photo-2.jpg [ 1.18 MiB | Viewed 3228 times ]

Last edited by Ross.Williams on Mon May 13, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:22 pm 

Congratulations, Nikki!!! You got yrslf a Jeep! What a great summer you're gonna have!!!
Be sure to remember your Dad on Daddy's Day this year, lucky girl! :thumbs_up:

Frank T

(and PS ~ don't worry your mom to death while you're driving it, either!)