Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: RAVE!!!! Speedhut Gauges
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 pm 

If you've read my short writeup in the Tech section, you know that I recently ordered and installed a set of new Speedhut Revolution gauges. They are a work of art, incredibly accurate and fully customizable to order. The numbers read clearly, and (in my case) the gauges look nearly stock especially in comparison to any other gauge I've seen. They were also very easy to wire in with the 280z body electrical manual sitting next to me. Most of the sensors they use are 1/8 NPT thread, but this is easily fixed by ordering <$20 worth of Autometer thread adapters from Summit Racing. With light modification to the stock gauge cups they fit directly into their proper places in the dash and look like they belonged there in the first place.

These gauges also have a 5 year overall warranty and LIFETIME warranty on their circuit boards. Their customer service is beyond reproach and they were able to help me with every question I asked in a timely and friendly manner. They were even able to work out pricing for me since my gauge order had different sizes than the ones on sale, so they saved me money. I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking to replace their gauges!

-Chris