Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:22 pm 

This is a Quasi-Z Car subject, and I'm going to sneak it in here until someone complains.
In this age of computers, we all need to know where to find a good computer mechanic, and I've found one who is a Z-guy.
Mike Marshall is the Service Tech for ENTERPRISE COMPUTERS, 845 W. Main St, in Branford. That's the Branford Hill section, near Lake Saltonstall.
Mike got washed out of New Orleans and moved up here to dry out and rebuild. He grew up with Z cars in his family (Dad and Brother) and is looking for one of his own. I took two laptops to him with rush orders ~ I had them back the next day. Warranty paid for the first and Mike refused to charge me for the other out of patriotism ~ I was disabled military and a Z owner! Good to know there are still guys like that in America!
I silently pledged I would pass the word on this shop. (203)488-0636, and they have a branch in Clinton (860)664-3730. The more business we send him, the closer Mike comes to affording his own Z Car.