Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:28 pm 

In this crazy mixed up poor service world we all experience, I want to offer a pat on the back to Quinn Bannon (Service Manager) and his Nissan dealership staff in Torrington. In the past 2 years I have invested in service work on our '91 300ZX and a 2015 Frontier. They did a full service including injectors on the Z and then on another full workup on the timing belt scenario. The Z has never run better and they set the car up for reliability replacing old hoses and the like. It has been driving fantastic and I feel I can drive it any distance with confidence. The same can be said of our 2015 Frontier (130k miles) which we did a full service update (plugs, all fluids and a few misc. repairs) That too now runs the best with confidence. I can candidly say that the work was thorough and very respectful of cost.
Joe and Dan as the service reps were very communicative on status as the work progressed.
Their dealership is about 45 minutes up rt. 8 from Shelton but worth the trip to work with trusted people. I especially appreciated the use of a loaner with a major service.
Quinn has been a great supporter of the Club with numerous meetings at County Line south in Watertown/Middlebury. That dealership location has recently changes ownership (now Crabtree).
Quinn welcomes our Z Club for visits at his Torrington dealership. Bring your Nissans to him for service. These are the good guys.

2015 Frontier Crew
2019 Shelby GT350
1970 Mustang Fastback restomod
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
203-331-3302
pauljensenrealtor@gmail.com