Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:04 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:48 pm 

Same^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:16 pm 

Got the refund today. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:22 pm 

refunds have been sent. There are two that I have waiting if some here can let me know if William Walton and Richard Morgan are CTZCC members.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:12 pm 

Rick Morgan sure is. (He owns the first 240z brought to America for sale to the public)

Can't vouch for William though. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 pm 

Art,

Rick is most definitely a CTZCC member. William Walton is not on our membership list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 pm 

Also got the refund, thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm 

Deleted.

Last edited by Frank T on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 am 

deleted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 am 

phil280zxt wrote:
Art,

Rick is most definitely a CTZCC member. William Walton is not on our membership list.

Well when thats your "legal name" William K. Walton III is what your charge card says. . . . . . when your father is the same name you are known by your middle name "Karl" so when your mother yells for or at you . . . . you know who she means.

Sorry for any confusion :oops:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 am 

Hi CTZCC folks!

I've been speaking with Art Singer lately, editor in chief of Z Car Club Magazine, about an upcoming story on my car. So last week, while visiting my Mom in Albuquerque, I asked if he would like to meet for lunch. We had a great time talking cars, clubs, conventions and everything else in between.

During lunch I had the opportunity to learn more about his newest magazine venture. I came away with a profound sense of admiration and respect for the purpose-driven work that Art is doing. Having worked for prior publications and being a Z fanatic himself, Art has a great sense of what works and what doesn't with car magazines. That's good news for us and for the hobby that we all love so much. I've come to realize that ZCCM is all about bringing people with shared interests together and strengthening contacts, friendships and small business connections within our community.

Is this an advertisement for ZCCM? Well kind of. But after meeting Art I truly believe two things:

* This magazine will enrich your Z experience at a very low price, and
* If we don't support this publication and it fails, it will be us who lose.

Did you know that you can run a business card-sized advertisement in ZCCM for $120 per year? That's only $20 an issue! I know many small Z-related businesses (some within our own club) that could benefit greatly by reaching a national audience. Selling ad space at $20 per issue doesn't generate a lot of money - but it's an invaluable service to those that operate these business and those of us searching for specialty products and services.

Did you know that each issue contains...
* over a dozen advertisers, who specialize only in Z services and merchandise.
* updates and schedules on local, regional and national Z events.
* a digital version that is e-mailed to print subscribers and can be read on any electronic device.
* updated contact information for partner Z clubs along with blurbs on upcoming events.
technical articles pertaining to the Z (for example: how to rebuild early SU carburetors).
* over 30 pages of high quality color glossy photos of cars and events.

For a limited time, the next 20 subscribers to ZCCM can get a one-year subscription for only $15.00 deleivered to their door! The first year shipping cost, currently $13.00, will be waived. So for only $2.50 an issue you can have this great resource delivered anywhere in the continental U.S. The first 20 PAID CTZCC subscribers will get this discount. To subscribe, you can either go to the website http://www.zcarclubmag.com/order and mention "CTZCC" during checkout or you can just send a $15.00 check as per the instructions below. If you order on-line, you will be initially charged $34.00 but Art will immediately refund you $19.00 for a total cost of $15.00. If you are sending a check, make it payable to Art Singer and mail to 1944 Whitewater Drive, Rio Rancho, NM 87144. If you received this e-mail directly from me (not forwarded) you are automatically eligible.

After spending time with Art, I'm pretty sure he's not looking to grow rich selling a magazine to Z folks (can anyone grow rich selling anything to Z folks?) He's got other things going on with regard to making a living. Instead, I believe his objective is to provide a valued service to the Z car community. For example, Art mentioned a strong desire to strengthen our nationwide connectedness. He envisions a day where someone can drive their Z cross-country, secure in the knowledge that if they run into trouble, help will come quickly and easily via the nearest Z club. In other words, throw a ZCCM in the back seat before leaving and you travel with hundreds if not thousands of Z friends!

So please join me in supporting this great magazine. The hobby you save may be your own!

Sincerely, Ross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 am 

Just a quick update: So far, 11 people have taken advantage of the free postage offer for a one-year subscription to ZCCM. So there are 9 subscriptions remaining. You can pay via paypal or by sending a $15.00 check to Art. If mailing a check, please send an e-mail to Art (arts.zccm@gmail.com) with the date and check number so that he can apply your discount.

Ross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:29 am 

Can I change my subscription plan? The idea of having my magazine delivered to me at the meetings hasn't worked out too well recently. :?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 am 

Frank T wrote:
Can I change my subscription plan? The idea of having my magazine delivered to me at the meetings hasn't worked out too well recently. :?

Frank,

Maybe we should change the recipient to you from whoever is receiving the magazines. You get to just about every meeting!

Ross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:09 pm 

Frank, right now I send Greg's and your magazines to Mark Hultmark. You guys need to let me know if you want that to change. And of coarse if you change it, supply a mailing address.

Frank, for $200.00 I will change your plan to anything you want :)

UPDATE: the count is up to 12 now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:35 pm 

:lol: Art, for $200 I could drive to NM and pick it up myself! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next