Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: saratoga car show
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 pm 

tom and i attended the zany show in saratoga over the weekend and had a great time talking to and seeing our northern brothers cars. the people were very friendly and the quality of their cars were first rate. i hope some will attend our show. tom took an award in his class and my old 260 took and award also. i said they were nice, not good judges!! bring those "z" cars out it makes no difference if there done or not, you have them and the rest don't!! i can be having a bad day - until i get into that old tin can of mine, and then it all goes away. mike engelhardt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 am 

Mike,
Thanks for the report on the show. I wish I could have attended. Maybe when I retire I will be able to make all of these events!? Regards, Ross

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 am 

Thanks to both you and Tom for flying our colors at ZANY's event! I'm not surprised that your little beauties took home some awards! For many of us who are "Married with Children" that was graduation weekend and it's hard to be two places at once. Given the choice, I suspect most of us would have preferred to see the cars AND the museum (I hear it's cool).

*(And Ross ~ it doesn't get any slower when you retire. People you've known for years will suddenly "take pity" on you and invent things to "keep you busy" so you don't get "bored", just because you no longer get up at 0430, spend lots of time in the garage, and not talk to 500 people each day).

:cry:

Post subject: car shows
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:57 pm 

hey ross, you would think my life would slow down when i retired, but my family keeps me busy! i do have a teen at home that is demanding of my time. my everyday car never gets a chance to cool down and you should see the gas bill!! in this life you only go around once,if you don't make the time for yourself you have cheated yourself. that old tin can is my only selfish act. to all my brothers and sisters out there, don't wait till tomorrow to enjoy yourself,sometimes there is no tomorrow!! but there is next months meeting, which i will attend!!!! mike