Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:46 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:09 pm 

Hi everyone I haven't given up on picnic ( next year hopefully) but here is a Get together to try out the location and I will try to get northeast z32 to show up also.

post if interested so I can give a headcount for maybe for a group parking Thanks BUD

OCTOBER 25, 2020, Sunday, Wallingford – “…Modified Machines Cars & Coffee ‘Trunk Or Treat’ – at Innovative Restorations of Wallingford,’ 11:00am -3:00pm, at Innovative Restorations, 50 Capital Drive, Suite B, Wallingford, CT 06492… Quoting from the Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/2469279443369429): “…Modified Machines is hosting a Trunk of Treat! This will be our season closer for this location… Gear heads & spectators - dress up your cars and yourselves! Bring some candy for the kids!... Families bring out your kids to a safe event and let them stroll around the parking lot in their costumes to collect candy!... Jimmy Oakes booth with Merch for sale… Liqui Moly booth with FREE Additive / Merch giveaways… Innovative Restorations FREE Raffle for merch / car detail kit… Grillin' & Groovin' Breakfast Truck… Redbean Coffee Roasters… Music by Shop… All models welcome - Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles… Pet & Kid Friendly… Please be sure to bring a Mask and practice social distancing… Website: https://www.innovativeresto.com/ ... FREE event to attend… All cars/trucks/jeeps/motorcycles welcome… Food & Drinks… Music… Dog Friendly - Must be Leashed… Kid Friendly… ****Please be sure to bring a Mask and practice social distancing***…”… Sounds cool! Happy to help spread the word!... More info – Check out Innovative Restorations Facebook page (and give ‘em a “Like” while you’re there) online at: https://www.facebook.com/innovativeresto ... (this event was added to this calendar as of 10/20/2020)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:58 pm 

Weather permitting, I will be there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:50 am 

Sorry Budzcar! I couldn't make the event as I was somewhat disabled with a bad case of tendonitis in my left ankle. I can hardly walk. Hope all went well today.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:08 pm 

You have tendons left in your ankles?
You're younger than I thought.
8)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:33 am 

And lots of them in my brain. :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:22 pm 

Well I didn't make it either my 240 decided it it did not want to play well after changing fuel pump twice I limped around North Haven and never made the event , got it back home and put it back on lift for the winter lol

There is another Cars and Coffee this Sunday in Guilford on rt1 Panera bread 9:30 -12:30 ,I will take 300zx this time if anybody is interested check the Connecticut Car or Motorcycle Shows group on facebook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:06 pm 

Oh Lawd, yet another fuel pump issue? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24 am 

Oh Man!! Sorry to hear about your 240Z fuel pump issues. I can only say I have lived through those same frustrating issues this year. If you have not read the last 2 posts I made under the "Tech Talk" topic you might want to. There are serious issues with the quality of these aftermarket mechanical fuel pumps.

I would suggest you try to install one of the Airtex 1080 pumps which have the tin stamped top on it. You can see a picture of one in my above referenced post. So far I have logged close to 1000 miles on it without a problem. I currently have 5 of the better looking OEM style pumps sitting on my garage shelf. They have either failed or probably will fail. They are junk.