Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:56 am 

I usually attend these every year, the Fort Adams show has seen members from ZCCNE, It has a cool setting within the Fort if you're an Import, Domestics are outside by the water. Lots of prizes, (I got runner up 2 times,) decent food, and just a good time for the whole family. The other show is small, at the end of my street and supports the local animal league for all you animal lovers.............and when you're done looking at all the cars and get bored, well there's the bar with food that sponsors the show. Or DD, America runs on it. Other attractions near by for Z guys is this guy in the neighborhood with a Z car junk yard and parts emporium. :wink:

Attachments:
20170903_101855_Burst01.jpg
20170903_101855_Burst01.jpg [ 377.68 KiB | Viewed 3126 times ]
20170903_101916.jpg
20170903_101916.jpg [ 387.02 KiB | Viewed 3126 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 am 

Well the first show was a good one, nice to see a Javelin and an AMX, (I would show pics but have not figured out how to reduce the size yet on the new computer.) I will not be attending the show today at Fort Adams due to the lost of a good Z friend, just a little hard to have a good time right now, so staying home and doing yard work. It's just been a tuff summer for me, having lost my uncle of 61 years of age, Iron man champion for the 20th anniversary in Hawaii, and had to go to ZCON right after, it was hard. Last month my cousin lost his wife of 51 years of age, so went to the funeral in NY only to find my Mother in the hospital, now she is in a nursing home, with hopes of going home, and not sure. So I'm back and forth to NY, taking care of all kinds of business with her, being power of attorney, taking her 8 year old husky back to RI to live. Was going back this Monday to do more work of different natures, but going later in the week due to a more important matter at the moment. Mom is doing ok in the nursing home, it is for rehabilitation, so hopefully me being there will bring up her spirits and get her out of there back to home. A home with now a new kitchen floor, she had none, tile was completely gone, and next is a stove, she had none, and the part she might not like, is clutter free. She will have no more leaks in the plumbing, all electrical problems fixed, and then a new roof.......and she will probably lose the house in the end......but she doesn't have to know that. "All Lives Matter"