Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:31 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:03 pm 

John, can I ride behind your car, so I can listen to that ANSA exhaust the whole trip?
Please? 8)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:59 pm 

The Z fever is ON ! With the nice weather, and tearing down a zx, I'm putting the plans down for summer, and Motor Fest is adding more fuel to my Z fire. Can't Wait! :thumbs_up: Of course one of my plans being a New Yorker is to take a more scenic middle route. So keep that in mind as well as the Northern and Southern routes Frank Mentioned. We also might stay over someplace in the finger lake region after the weekend. After some wine tasting of course. 8) tootaloo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:19 pm 

Frank, the pleasure of motor melodies is mine :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:51 pm 

My reservations are made and I'm looking fwd to enjoying this year's extravaganZa!

For those of you who might not want to trust your credit card info to the Holiday Inn call center in India, you can call the Holiday Inn on Holt Road free and directly at 1-877-410-6667. 8)

Frank

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:23 pm 

I just booked the Holiday Inn in Webster for July 8th and 9th also. :thumbs_up:

Hey folks, be sure to use the link provided in Frank T's Jan. 30th posting as this will get you right to the hotel registration and will automatically provide you with the Z Car Club group rate. I did not have any luck using the phone number.

Frank, do we need to register with the Rochester Club? :?:

I went on their website but did not see any registration information posted yet for this event.

Wwe can plan the logistics for a caravan during one of our upcoming meetings.

My son Mike is planning to take his 370Z also.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 am 

Hey everyone! We are looking forward to hosting you all at our MOTORFEST weekend July 9&10! It will be one of the highlights of your driving season this year!

I will post a link to the registration form HERE on this thread shortly, it is being finalized as we speak. There will be plenty of time for you to register.

Here is the MOTORFEST schedule of events (as of now, new things being added constantly!):
* SATURDAY JULY 9 - Meet at the Damascus Center at 979 Bay Rd. in Webster NY to begin the HAGERTY ROAD RALLY to Watkins Glen International Raceway to take three laps on the historic track in your car! Helmets NOT required, these will be "warm" laps paced by the WGI pace car. I guarantee you will have more than enough thrills to experience! Time for shopping/lunch/wineries/antiquing on the ride back. Saturday evening, gather back at the Damascus Center for a STEAK ROAST/CAR MEET to relive your experiences of the day and hang out with LOTZ of cars and car folks!
* SUNDAY JULY 10 - It's the 9th Annual Jonathan Krenzer Memorial Motor Show at the Damascus Center. Hundreds of rides of all types on display. If its got a motor, it'll be there! Multi class people's choice awards with specialty awards given by our sponsors. Food, swap meet, music, raffles, prizes, vendors and more! Set in a beautiful park like setting at the Damascus Center it's a show not to be missed!

Thanks for your support, look for more details soon!

1984 300ZXT
zcarnut@hotmail.com
FB: Zccr zcarclubofrochester

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm 

Thank you Frank for the great info :lol: ............you too John. :thumbs_up: I also heard they were going to put the Z's that Hung the lowest up front. :wink: :wink: