Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am 

HI,
I'd like to extend another invitation to CTZCC members to join us for another Ct. State Troopers Toy Drive Cruise on Sunday December 2nd. We will gather at Bennett Automotive Services, 295 Danbury Rd (route 7), New Milford CT. 06776. Please be there by 9:30 AM for a 10:00 AM departure. The Ct. State Troopers will lead us on a cruise to the Southbury Barracks for coffee and donuts. Please bring an unopened unwrapped toy (value in the $10 range).
Last year was a great success with 93 cars attending. Many of these cars were from car clubs like CTZCC. I think that made the event pretty special with cars of every make, Z cars, Porsches, Corvettes, hot rods and vintage in attendance. So please reach out to your contacts at the other clubs again and extend this invitation too. All cars, years, and makes are welcome. All friends and family are welcome too. Let’s shoot for at least 94 cars this year!
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail, neilplatt@comcast.net or give me a call at 845 278 6877.
Neil
ps. Anybody that lives in Westchester,Putnam or the western side of Danbury is welcome to meet up with our group at Starbucks/ Trader Joe’s parking lot off route 84 exit 2 at 9:00 sharp to cruise together to Bennett’s.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 pm 

Hi Neil,
This was a fun event along with the other cruise to LRP.. Unfortunately my car is undergoing some changes this yr. For those who did not attend last year, you missed out.. Here's your chance 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 pm 

HI Mike,
We enjoyed having you guys/gals on the previous runs. I'll keep shooting out the invites to CTZCC. Sorry your car is unavailable. I hope some other members will join us.
Neil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:28 pm 

Hi Again,
Please feel free to come on out and join us. We expect to have Santa show up this year so please bring the kids, grandkids, or neighbor's kid. There will be photo opportunities with Santa and the State Troopers. This is a rain or shine event.
See you Sunday.
Neil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 pm 

I'm working on sub/vehicle
Cmon guys Itz for the KIDZ