Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:07 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:40 pm 

Our next club meeting will be held on Wednesday June 10th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Middletown Nissan, 1153 Newfield Street (Rte 3), Middletown, CT 06457. Dave Calebrese, owner of Middletwon Nissan, will generously supply meeting space and pizza for this gathering. You can check them out at: http://www.middletownnissan.com/

I am still looking for volunteers to present at this meeting. Do you have an area of interest that you would like to share?

A restoration?
Z advertising / brochures?
Z commercials?
Upgrades / modifications to your car?
Historical information on the Z?
Stories of divorces related to your obsession with a Z?

We strive to make each meeting unique, informative and fun. To accomplish this, we need particiaption from our membership.

If you have a topic that you would like to present, please e-mail me at ross@ctzcc.com.

Thanks!

Attachments:
Picture1.png
Picture1.png [ 1.12 MiB | Viewed 6369 times ]

Last edited by Ross.Williams on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 pm 

Weather Looks Good! Looking forward to seeing you and your Z's at our New meeting host for tomorrow, Middletown Nissan.

Just a reminder I'll have decals, hats, poloshirts, T-shirts, Etc... available for sale at the meeting. It's what helps us raise some funds for our events. Bring some $$$ or a check....Thanks!

Z Ya....

1976 Porsche 912E. #163 of 2200 - SOLD (3 years owned)
2018 BMW 330i GT xdrive daily driver
2004 BMW Z4 3.0i ….it is a Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 pm 

I will be there with you in spirit only, but STRONG spirit! Graduation ceremonies were poorly-timed (doesn't the school KNOW about CTZCC?). This will be the first meeting I will have ever missed and believe me ~ I really will miss it.

Had I been there, I would have urged you to let me know how many of the Fairfield County/New York/New Jersey cars want to be photographed for the calendar in Ross' front yard, and how many prefer to use the Lime Rock Raceway later? Please see the poll on my TIME TO PLAN THE CTZCC CALENDAR thread under the WHAT'S NEW? Forum. I also would have given you an exciting account of my Track Day with CART-CT at the brand-new New Jersey Motorsport Park on 30May, and urged you to participate in ANY event these guys put on! They're safe, they're fun, and they don't cost much. (Better than some old girlfriends I remember).

In my absence, I hereby designate Vinny Bedini as my replacement for the MouthStuffedWithPizza photo. :lol:

Z y'all soon ~
Frank T
MbrshpDir/CTZCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 pm 

Just returned from another awesome CTZCC monthly meeting. Though the weather was iffy, the rain held off and allowed our Z cars out to play!

Many long time Z friends and several new faces made for an enjoyable evening of Z talk. Frank, Vinny declined the MouthStuffedWithPizza photo nomination, I'll let you find his stand in.

My CTZCC hat goes off to Ross as usual for orchestrating another great meeting, to Byran Little for an interesting presentation on SU carbs and especially to Middletown Nissan for hosting us!

Here is the link to today's photo's.

http://picasaweb.google.com/phil280zxt/ ... 3691509954

Phil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 pm 

Oh, DANG! I see new faces, new Z cars, and DARN IT! I see Dave Russell's perfect 1970 240Z #00958! :shock: What a day to miss a meeting!

I simply couldn't avoid missing this one, guys ~ my little girl graduated today and I had to attend the festivities. But I thought about y'all while I was there, and it looks like a really nice place and good turn-out.

Phil, somehow you got a picture of yrslf with your own camera ~ how did that happen?

Bryan, thanks for coming to the rescue on so many fronts tonight ~ I hear your presentation was a good one. Hope you showed them your Archemedian-Level trick for setting fuel levels!

I guess I'll have to wait till July to see some of the new cars ~ WELCOME ABOARD, everyone!

Z ya!
Frank T
MbrshpDir/CTZCC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 pm 

Photo bump.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm 

Great time !! It was nice meeting everyone. Thanks to Middletown Nissan for hosting...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

It goes without saying how sorry I am to have missed this meeting.

Thank you, Bryan, for sharing your expertiZe with the club. As always, thank you Phil for the wonderful photos (I've just added a link to them on the gallery page).

And of course, thank you to Middletown Nissan for graciously opening your doors for us and being an awesome host!

- Jim