Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:13 am
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm 

From Paul Riccioli - Prez of the NJZCC:

On Sunday, May 31st there will be an unofficial gathering (Due to any Club Liabilities) of NJZ Car Club members at the Laurita Winery in New Egypt, NJ. This was discussed at our last NJZ Car Club meeting. As promised, club member Greg Trentacosta followed up after the meeting and scoped out the Winery and various package deals. Based on follow –up conversations with Greg and the Winery, I’ve decided to keep this rather informal with no package deal commitments for those attending. You can decide what activities/tours/food deals/etc you want to participate in when you get there. Per Greg, the winery is beautiful, looks like you are in Napa Valley , CA ! There is an open wagon tour of the winery grounds, if weather permits. On the 31st they are having Live Music from 1:00 to 5:00 PM. The winery is on 250 acres which houses 2 lakes a very picturesque view.

For those that are interested, we can meet at the Green Knoll Grille at 11:00 AM and caravan down to the Winery together. We will be taking a route as mapped out by Greg:
Route 206 South to 195 east, past Turnpike, next exit 526, right to Allentown . Drive into town to stop sign, make right, about ¼ mile make Left on 539, continue past the Cream Ridge Winery and bear Right onto 539 south, continue on 539 past route 537, continue on 539 past route 528. Continue on 539 approximately 1 mile past the New Egypt Speedway on Left. Make a right onto Colliers Mills Road ( Sign for Laurita Winery ) continue around S turn the road becomes Archertown road, and the Winery is about ¼ mile on the Right. It should be about an hour drive from the Green Knoll.

Please let me know if your planning on attending and also if you want to caravan from the Green Knoll Grille. This promises to be a fun day for everyone (including spouses/significant others) and I look forward to seeing everyone there. Below is the address and email for the Winery which provides other driving directions and information.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Paul R. Riccioli

PS: Thank You Greg and Ellen for visiting the winery and planning this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurita Winery
35 Archertown Road
New Egypt , NJ 08533
Phone: 1.609.758-8000
Fax: 1.609.752-0226
www.lauritawinery.com