Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Forums

Username:  
Password:  
Log me on automatically each visit
Register 
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm
Welcome to the Connecticut Z Car Club Discussion Forums   
If you have trouble logging in or encounter any issues, please send an email to webmaster@ctzcc.com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:20 pm 
Well, I sent Ross an email about a week ago about getting together a little event in a few weeks here, and have not heard back from him yet (I think he went to India or something). SO, I'm going to take the liberty of pushing ahead myself for the time being...

I'll start off by gauging intrest - Here's the basic plan:

SATURDAY JULY 1, local Z get-together at the ALMS grand prix of new england at Lime Rock - I was thinking we would meet up somewhere along the way - maybe Avon or thereabouts - grab brakefast, coffee, whetever; then get a Z caravan going out to the track (there are some good roads on the way). Anybody comming from another direction, late, or whatever can meet us at the track. The day would basically be composed of checking out local Z's, watching the races, shooting the sh!t, chilling, etc. For those who have not been to the event, it's a pretty awesom race - especially if you're a fan of ALMS. There's ample down time to check out local rides and such, so it should function as a pretty good location / event for a meet. I may even be able to get my cuz to round up some local RX-7 people, and we could get a sort-of CT classic Japanese sports car meet going.

Again, this is in just the preliminary stages here, so I'm really just looking to see who would be interested in going. Here's some more info about the race if you want to look into it: <http://www.limerock.com/events_alms.htm> Let any other Z folk that may not be on here know about this (I'll post on CTZCC as well); lets see if we can get this rolling!

If you or others you know of are interested, either post a response here or email me at Z06C5R@aol.com

Post subject: Z Caravan to Lyme Rock
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:00 am 
How is turn out looking for Saturday?